My Anatomy Mentor 2A
Author(s): Michael Cryder
The information in 2A will form the foundation for what’s to come in My Anatomy Mentor 2B.
My Anatomy Mentor 2A covers basic human anatomy and physiology with an emphasis on molecular and cellular biology, tissue types, skeletal and muscle systems, and an introduction to the nervous system through an exploration of the special senses.
- allows students to discuss anatomical and physiological principles and relationships.
- features basic mathematical tasks, including metric conversions and dosage calculations.
- relates basic chemical processes to anatomy and physiology.
- discusses the structure and function of cells, cellular components and transport processes.
- identifies major skeletal muscles.
- integrates principles from different systems to evaluate clinical problems.
- and more!
My Anatomy Mentor features:
- Pre- and post-quizzes
- Exercises within each laboratory module
- PowerPoint® presentations
- Additional resources that coincide with chapter content
Chapter 1: Organization of the Human Body
Chapter 2: The Chemistry of Life
Chapter 3: Cells: The Basic Living Units
Chapter 4: Tissues – The Fabric of Life
Chapter 5: The Integumentary System
Chapter 6: The Skeletal System
Chapter 7: The Axial and Appendicular Skeletons
Chapter 8: Joints
Chapter 9: Muscles and Muscle Tissue
Chapter 10: Introduction to Nervous System – Special Senses