New Publication Coming Soon!
Statistics instructor and educational psychologist Gayle T. Dow has created a statistics for psychology publication that enables students to develop a skill set to use in their future careers.
Based on the author’s extensive teaching and educational psychology background, Statistics for Psychology presents information at a different pace to benefit today’s generation of students.
Dr. Gayle T. Dow’s Statistics for Psychology:
- presents an overview of the fundamental principles of statistics used in the field of psychology.
- includes SPSS assignments for main topics with corresponding online videos to visually walk students through the steps.
- integrates assignments that comply APA (American Psychology Association) style for presenting data and statistical analysis.
- features expanded coverage of ANOVA and post-hocs - which is a very complex topic where students typically struggle and need more examples and practice.
- is based on principles of learning theory to accommodate student learning and understanding.
- is easy to adopt! Adopting instructors will receive PowerPoint lectures, text banks, and homework assignment to incorporate in their classrooms.
Chapter 1: Data & Distributions
Chapter 2: Distributions
Chapter 3: Normal Curve
Chapter 4: Polling / Confidence Intervals
Chapter 5: Single Sample t-Test
Chapter 6: Dependent t-Test
Chapter 7: Independent t-Test
Chapter 8: Chi-Square
Chapter 9: Correlation
Chapter 10: Regression
Chapter 11: One-Way Anova
Chapter 12: Anova Post-Hocs
Chapter 13: Two-Way Anova Main Effects
Chapter 14: Two-Way Anova Interactions
Chapter 15: Repeated Measures Anova
Details Print Product