New 2018 Edition Now Available!
Suitable as a stand-alone online course or as a supplement to any activity/physical education course, Wellness Literacy 3.0 augments the personal instruction that students receive in class. The combination of personal and on-line instruction provides students with an outstanding opportunity to develop a high level of wellness while working to meet your institution’s wellness/activity requirements.
Wellness Literacy 3.0:
- Provides students with a strong foundation in science-based health and fitness concepts (wellness literacy) through a series of six wellness modules, each of which focuses on a subject related to wellness.
- Gets students active by providing a series of eight activity modules. Activities include tennis, volleyball, strength training, and more.
- Integrates Personal Discover Assessments (PDAs) - individual laboratory-based experiences - that challenge students to apply wellness concepts and content in a personally relevant manner.
- Is turn-key! Each module includes automatically graded pre/post-tests, key terms, research-based text, and gradebooks making the transition to this content virtually seamless.
- Is customizable! Modify Wellness Literacy 3.0 to meet the needs of your students and institution by selecting, adjusting or adding to the WL content and/or features.