To inquire about member pricing discounts, call 800.228.0810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Earn College Credit for What You Know offers the latest, most current information on prior learning assessment (PLA) for adult learners, professionals, evaluators, administrators, faculty, and training managers. Prior learning assessment is a valid, yet underused, process of evaluating and recognizing learning that helps adults to earn credit for knowledge acquired through work, training, volunteer and union activities, hobbies, and other life experiences.
The new 5th edition of Earn College for What You Know features:
- Updated references throughout the publication
- Exercises for understanding and applying learning theory
- Profiles of adult students and their successful use of prior learning assessment to complete their degrees
- Explanation of the CAEL standards for quality prior learning assessment
- An expanded and refined focus on the use of online portfolios