Marketing with Social Media
Author(s): William Belew
Marketing with Social Media is designed for business people, students, bloggers, hobbyists, and anyone else that wants to increase their online visibility.
- Teaches business people how to get more people to walk through you door, both virtually and physically.
- Teaches students how to get noticed, to be considered a thought leader, to earn respect in your field.
- Instructs hobbyists how they can get more traffic to his/her web site and make money.
- Demonstrates how to create a successful blog.
Do you know:
- Where to best spend your time in social media?
- How to get started?
- How to get serious visibility?
- What it takes to be a pro in social media?
- How to define quality in social media?
Chapter 1 Why Me, Lord?
Chapter 2 Blog – What’s in a Name?
Chapter 3 5 Reasons Why Business Blogs Are King of Social Media
Chapter 4 4 Keys to Get Serious Traffic to Your Web Site
Chapter 5 5 Biggest Obstacles to Getting Your Blog Started and What to Do to Overcome Them
Chapter 6 10 Things to Consider When Starting a Blog
Chapter 7 22 Reasons Why You Might Want to Blog
Chapter 8 21 Characteristics That Define Quality in a Blog
Chapter 9 How Much and How Long?
Conclusion – It’s Not Easy, It’s Not Hard