Bringing experiential and environmental education together for group development, ecological literacy and sense of place.
The Ropes of Ecology: Connecting People to Nature, Community, and Place features:
- Sense of Place activities.
- Full instructions and variations of activities that teach Ecological Literacy.
- Suggestions for using this model for students and staff development.
- Directions for making each activity.
- Environmental and Sense of Place resource guide.
- Ropes course and experiential education resources.
CHAPTER 1: Introduction and Background
CHAPTER 2: The Activities
CHAPTER 3: Initiative Guidelines
CHAPTER 4: Side Trail #1 Resources to Do These Activities
CHAPTER 5: Side Trail #2 Ecological Literacy Survey
CHAPTER 6: Side Trail #3 Resources
CHAPTER 7: Eco Definitions
What Is A Single Footstep?