Due to economic, strategic, and historical factors, Arabic will always be a critical and important language for communication with, dealing with, and understanding the Arab World.
Windows on Arabic and Its Culture: For College Students and Adults is a complete learning package intended to immerse the reader into the enchanting world of Arabic. Designed to be used in a structured learning classroom with a trained native instructor, the material may also be used for self teaching.
Arabic and Its Culture, a complete learning package:
- Uses a combination of conversational and narrative-based texts, with content related to everyday situations and real-life issues.
- Simultaneously teaches all language-related skills, including reading, writing, listening, and speaking, based on a preconceived priority scheme.
- Is packaged with a CD with Arabic conversation exercises. ** eBook does not include CD
- Introduces basic greetings, courtesy expressions, and getting acquainted linguistic constructions needed for initial and basic communication.
- Introduces the reader to a large variety of Arabic and Islamic cultural themes and values through linguistic idioms, proverbs, maxims, and adages.
- Contains large sections on drills and exercises reinforce the material learned.