Using Excel in the Classroom: Producing 'Industry Ready' Hospitality Business Graduates
Dr. Michael D. Collins, author of Delivering the Guest Experience: Successful Hotel, Lodging & Resort Management presents a free webinar to demonstrate how to use Excel in the classroom to develop in hospitality/business students the Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs) critical to post-graduation success.
The webinar explains how to prepare students/graduates with:
- The knowledge and ability to create and modify Excel workbooks to analyze business data.
- The knowledge and ability to display data using Excel charts.
- The ability to explain and analyze a Profit and Loss (P&L) statement.
- An understanding of benchmarking.
- The ability to calculate variance, expense rations, percentage change, contribution margin, and profit.
- The ability to create a financial forecast.
To view the full webinar, visit: https://youtu.be/nPxrKVz7zVc