You will receive access to this electronic text via email after using the shopping cart above to complete your purchase.
This book is a perfect resource for anyone that needs to effectively prepare and train their staff. The activities reinforce basic components of your staff training with subject matter ranging from leadership and teamwork to character, decision making, creative problem solving, communication and trust. No matter what type of staff training you plan to deliver, you can make it more engaging and effective by using the activities in this book.
Essential Staff Training Activities includes more than 50 outstanding activities that cover a wide-range of staff training topics, including: ice breakers, leadership, trust, creative problem solving, building consensus, character, adapting to change, communication, teamwork, setting goals, decision making, conflict resolution, navigating the stages of group development, engagement, unity, community and connection!
Foreword by Michael Brandwein
Introduction by Jim Cain
1. How to Make Your Staff Training Active, Engaging, Memorable, Effective, and Fun!
2. Planning and Making the Most of Essential Staff Training Activities
3. The Top Ten Staff-Training Activities--The Best of the Best
4. Thirty More Staff-Training Activities
5. Ten Activities to Help Your Staff Navigate the Five Stages of Group Development
6. Creative Presentation Techniques
7. Ready-to-Copy Pages
8. References and Resources
A Note of Thanks
About Jim Cain, Clare-Marie Hannon, and Dave Knobbe