Success: The Ultimate Guide to College, Career, and Personal Excellence sparks the reader's intrinsic motivation to unleash their full potential by implementing research based strategies in metacognition, effective communication, goal setting, time management, growth mindset, wellness, stress reduction, and emotional intelligence.
Success: The Ultimate Guide to College, Career, and Personal Excellence:
- Cultivates a college culture that promotes student persistence, retention, and degree completion.
- Empowers students with strategies to maximize their college experience, graduate, attain their ideal career, and create the life they desire.
- Develops student’s psychological investment in learning, ultimately increasing his/her willingness and desire to learn and maximize their effort.
- Creates positive sustainable changes in the lives of students.
- Is easy to adopt! A myriad of instructor resources (PowerPoint©/Prezi© presentations, test banks, BlackBoard© shells, and more) paired with an author on-call for content implementation and teaching-related questions, make the transition virtually seamless.
- Is practical! Call for Action vignettes in each chapter encourage students to write out purposeful actions to implement strategies into their own lives.