In Developing Your Innate Abilities: Experiencing Assessment Center Exercises, students learn a great deal about:
- themselves, by first completing a self-evaluation questionnaire.
- the importance of developing one’s innate abilities.
- a brief history of the assessment center process.
- several universal abilities that are important to be successful at work, in social situations and in life.
- some seminal research findings about the different abilities.
- emotional intelligence.
- how abilities can be...
Conceived from the current political, social, economic, spiritual, and environmental issues of our times, Global Consciousness through the Arts: A Passport for Students and Teachers provides the tools for teachers and students to succeed in the 21st Century.
It raises the consciousness of students and teachers to the critical challenges that confront us in the new human world and provide them a starting point from which they can be engaged in shaping their own destiny through the re-creation of the international community culture.
You will receive access to
this electronic text via email after using the shopping cart above to complete